Decorating eggs with rubber stamps
- Choose an egg with a smooth shell. If using a real egg, blow out the insides, then gently set in a 450 degree oven for 20 minutes or so. If you want to go to the crafts store, you may also use wooden or paper mache eggs.
- Color the egg. Allow to dry
- Using smaller stamps, which work best, or thin, long ones, pat dye onto the stamp.
- Gently roll the stamp onto the egg shell.
- Allow to dry 15 minutes or overnight for best results.
- Use spray varnish, clear acrylic spray or jewelry glaze to seal.